Programmer/Systems Analysts and Software Developers
Job Description: Gather, analyze, design, write code, customize, document, test, modify software and computer applications using:
Job Code-TP1201: Java J2EE, Hibernate, Struts, Flex, Spring.
Job Code-TP1202: ASP.Net, C#, Share Point, VBScript.
Job Code- TP1203: ERP packages like, SAP, Oracle APEX, Apps, People Soft.
Job Code-TP1204: Mainframe, DB2, Business Analysts, QTP, OFC Portal, Black Box Testing, Load Runner, Win Runner.
Job Code- TP1205: Salesforce, Business Objects, DataStage, Pega, FileNet, Guidewire, Kofax, Captiva, EMC Documentum, DataCap.
All the positions require Master degree with six months experience. In lieu of Master degree with six months experience, we are willing to accept Bachelor degree with five years experience. We will accept an US equivalent degree. The work location will be at Lincolnwood, IL and various unanticipated clients’ locations through out US. Must be willing to travel and/or relocate.
Mail resumes to: Technology People Inc, 3500 W Devon Ave, #2W, Lincolnwood, IL 60712.
Software Engineer/ Technical Architect
DatamanUSA, LLC is a rapidly growing full service IT solutions integrator and talent Management Company headquartered in Denver, CO. Our valued client’s includes fortune 500 companies, Government Agencies. Currently we are looking for a qualified individual to work as an Software Engineer/ Technical/Tenured Architect for one of our Direct Client.
The qualified applicant will become part of our direct client Experience supporting, designing and developing SAP HR solutions using ABAP, Web DynPro ABAP, Adobe Interactive Forms, Workflow and Business Server Pages (BSP)
Support SAP HR applications:
- Maintain SAP deployed modules.
- Maintain existing custom modules.
- Debug reported production and non-production problems.
- Maintain all project updates within required systems for assigned project area
- Review internally generated site list to verify potential drain candidates
- Review LOS (Line of Sight) Surveys
- Complete Pathloss Engineering Design
- Work with Regulatory teams for validation of site compliancy
- Order PCN (Prior Coordination Notice) via vendor
- Work with equipment vendor(s) in obtaining equipment quotes
- Validation of invoicing for PCN’s
- Obtain IP addresses from internal systems
- Open tickets within the systems for required project updates in the Network Inventory tool
- Create project Hand Off packages to communicate project details to all related teams
- Meet required Engineering timelines for the Engineering of projects
- Participate in all project/team related conference calls