We serve our clients with a sense of honesty, integrity and urgency by delivering high quality professionals who most closely match the client requirements, while providing a fun loving, customer-service orientation to doing business.
Our approach is to recruit highly experienced professionals who are dedicated to providing quality solutions to their clients. We interview, screen and qualify all our candidates before presenting them to our clients.
Technology People, Inc. focuses on hiring the right people for their technical expertise and talent. We have cultivated quality companies and clients and also selectively recruited for those clients a number of qualified professionals.
Technology People, Inc. is an Information Technology Consulting firm founded 11 years ago. We recruit talented systems professionals for leading, cutting-edge companies in throughout the United States. Technology People, Inc. augments existing client staff with consultants or permanent hires.
Over the past 11 years, we have formed and continue to cultivate valuable relationships with clients who have come to rely upon our ability to respond to their IT and engineering consulting needs.
Our sales team is adept at assessing and identifying individual client needs. The team works with our knowledgeable recruiters to provide IT solutions that ensure our clients’ success. Technology People, Inc. approaches each client with these three fundamentals in mind: open communications, strong ethics, and integrity/respect for others. We take pride in our professionalism, honesty, and integrity. Our efforts consistently reflect these values, so we’ve earned an excellent reputation in the IT field.
We pride ourselves on our professionalism, honesty, and integrity, and we are confident you will find our reputation to be a very good one.
Technology People offers specialized expertise in the following areas:
- Mainframe, Mid-Range, Client/Server
- Analysis and Design
- Programming (C/C++, Visual Basic, RPG, COBOL)
- Testing and Documentation
- Implementation and User Acceptance
- Oracle, MS SQL Server, Sybase, Informix, DB2
- Systems Database Administration
- Application Database Administration
- Logical and Physical Data Modeling
- Data Warehouse Design and Development
- Network Design, Engineering and Administration
- Network Support
- Network Management
- Call Center, Help Desk, Technical/PC Support
- Systems Administration (UNIX–HP-UX, AIX, Solaris; Windows NT/95/98)
- Distributed Architecture
- Mid Level, Director, Executive
- Project Management
- CIO, CTO, COO
- Banking, Securities and Finance
- Biomedical and Biotechnical
- Distribution – Supply Chain Management
- E-Commerce, Inter/Intranet Development
- ERP, CRM, ASP
- Software Development